This lower denture of aluminum and rubber was made by Dr. E. R. Pike for a patient of Nathan Cooley Keep in 1863.
In this full upper and partial lower denture, the front teeth are made of porcelain while the back molars are carved from ivory.
Two inferior partial dentures carved from ivory or bone.
Superior and inferior silver metal dentures with teeth backed and soldered to plates. Made by Dr. Willard Lewis Bowdoin of Salem, Mass. in 1861 or 1862.